LOVACO10 RED YEAST RICE WITH CO-Q10 – 60 TABLETS
Red Yeast Rice is the natural product of rice fermented with Monascus purpureus yeast. It contains a naturally occurring statin called Monacolin-K which effectively lowers cholesterol. Red yeast rice can lower the amount of Co-Q10 in the body. Co-Q10 is very important in heart and muscle health and in energy production. Not having enough Co-Q10 can cause fatigue, muscle aches and pains, and muscle damage.
LOVACO10 Red Yeast Rice contains 50mg of Co-Q10 (Coenzyme Q10).
High Strength Red Yeast Rice Extract
1000mg red yeast rice extract with 9mg of monacolin K
50mg Co-Q10 (Coenzyme Q10)
Clinically Proven Species
Monascus purpureus Went
– Red Yeast Rice extract 1000 mg (contains 9mg of Monacolin K)
– Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 50 mg
The recommended serving is 1 capsule per day with or without a meal, or as recommended by health care professionals
Supports cardiovascular health.
Health Information You Need to Know
– People with liver disease, and those at risk for liver disease, should not take red yeast rice. Red yeast rice may affect the function in the same way prescription drugs to lower cholesterol.
– These people should not take red yeast rice: people with kidney disease, thyroid problems, or musculoskeletal disorders, or those at higher risk of cancer.
– People who drink more than two alcoholic beverages a day, have a serious infec on or physical condition, or have had an organ transplant should also avoid using red yeast rice.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take red yeast rice.
People under 20 years old should not take red yeast rice supplements until more research is done.
Interactions and Depletions
If you take drugs to lower your cholesterol, you should not take red yeast rice unless your doctor tells you to. Red yeast rice may make the effect of these drugs stronger, increasing the risk of liver damage. If you are already taking a statin or other drug to lower cholesterol, talk to your doctor before taking red yeast rice.
Red yeast rice may increase the risk of bleeding. Blood thinners include warfarin (Coumadin), clopidogrel (Plavix), and daily aspirin.
If you take a statin, grapefruit and grapefruit juice can increase the amount of the drug in your blood. That can give you a greater chance of side effects and liver damage. Because red yeast rice may act like statins in the body, you should not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking red yeast rice.
Because it acts like a statin, red yeast rice may pose the same potential risk of liver damage that statins do, when combined with other prescription medications that also affect the liver. Some of these include:
– Azathioprine (Imuran)
– Cime dine (Tagamet)
– Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
– Diclofenac (Voltaren)
– Gem brozil (Lopid)
– Itraconazole (Sporanox)
– Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
– Methotrexate (Rheumatrex)
– Rosiglitazone (Avandia)
– Valproic acid
Side effects of red yeast rice are rare but can include:
– Mild gastrointestinal upset- can be alleviated if the product is taken after meals.
– Muscle aches and weakness. LOVACO10 contains Co-Q10 to alleviate this.
Specification: LOVACO10 RED YEAST RICE WITH CO-Q10 – 60 TABLETS
There are no inquiries yet.