OSCAL123 CALCIUM MILKPLUS – 90 CAPLET
True Calcium for Stronger & Healthier Bones
OSCAL123 is an innovative calcium supplement for healthy bones, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) and Vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
Whole Food Calcium from Milk
A 100% natural and sustainable source of calcium with essential trace minerals similar to human bone for maximum absorption and bioailability
Vitamin K2 from Fermented Chickpeas in its patented and clinically supported form MenaQ7® to increase bone density and strength, support optimum calcium absorption and utilisation, and support cardiovascular health and normal blood clotting
Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol to support calcium’s and vitamin K2’s actions to help strengthen bones and increase bone density levels
Each tablet contains:
– Calcium Milk Powder 1278mg
– Vitamin K2 400mcg
– Vitamin D3 3000IU
Adults and children over 12 years old- Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The Power of OSCAL123
Why Calcium ?
– Calcium assists in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
– Calcium helps promote bone density.
– Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
Why Vitamin K2 ?
– It helps move calcium into the proper areas of your body, such as your bones and teeth. It also helps remove calcium from areas where it shouldn’t be, such as in your arteries and soft tissues.
– It is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in your bone.
– It helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
– It promotes cardiovascular health, essential in preventing arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis as it maintains the elasticity of blood vessels. A 2004 Rotterdam study found a 50% reduced risk of heart diseases among individuals with the highest intake vitamin K2 as com[ared to those with the lowest rates.
Why Vitamin D3 ?
– Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth. Vitamin D assists calcium absorption.
– In a 2011 study on vitamin D and intestinal calcium absorption, it found that vitamin D3 is needed to increase calcium absorption in various areas of the intestine.
Specification: OSCAL123 CALCIUM MILKPLUS – 90 CAPLET
There are no inquiries yet.