3-Roasted Bamboo Cooking Salt (Panda Salt)
150g x 1 bottle
What is HKIII Bamboo Salt ?
Bamboo Salt originally from Korean folk remedies is packed with extra micro-minerals on purpose through a rather tedious process developed by Korean monks more than a thousand years ago. First, natural sea-salt from the West Coast of South Korea is chosen and filled into 3 years growth’s bamboo trunks. After sealing the bamboos’ opening with red clay taken from the deep mountain, it is baked for several times (above 8 hours per time) by using pine resin as the burning material at the temperature of 900°c-1500°c in order to eliminate the heavy metals and toxins in the salt.
- Bamboo Salt supplies 70-80 essential minerals and trace elements
- Bamboo Salt is a strong anti-oxidant (with ORP level up to -426mV) and able to revitalize body cells effectively.
- Long-hours high-temperature processing makes bamboo salt an element emitting far infrared wavelength which boosts blood circulation effectively.
- Bamboo Salt provides alkaline organic mineral salt. Long term consumption of Bamboo Salt can balance the pH value of body fluids and is very beneficial to our acidic bodies and thus help to improve immune system and health.
What is Panda Salt ?
- Panda Salt is an ideal salt in your kitchen. Panda Salt is 3times roasted Bamboo Salt. It not only enhances the flavors (scientifically proven) of your foods, but also eliminates the harmful compounds from the foods such as pesticides, food additives, preservatives, bacteria and etc.
- Other than “detox” the foods, it replenishes the minerals back to the foods and hence transforming ‘inorganic’ foods into ‘ORGANIC’!
Way of Consumption:-
- As per normal refined/ table salt usage
There are no inquiries yet.