6-Roasted Bamboo Salt Standard Pack (50 Sachets)
Standard Pack (5g x 50 sachets)
What is Bamboo Salt ?
Bamboo Salt originally from Korean folk remedies is packed with extra micro-minerals on purpose through a rather tedious process developed by Korean monks more than a thousand years ago. First, natural sea-salt from the West Coast of South Korea is chosen and filled into 3 years growth’s bamboo trunks. After sealing the bamboos’ opening with red clay taken from the deep mountain, it is baked for several times (above 8 hours per time) by using pine resin as the burning material at the temperature of 900°c-1500°c in order to eliminate the heavy metals and toxins in the salt.
- Bamboo Salt supplies 70-80 essential minerals and trace elements
- Bamboo Salt is a strong anti-oxidant (with ORP level up to -426mV) and able to revitalize body cells effectively.
- Long-hours high-temperature processing makes bamboo salt an element emitting far infrared wavelength which boosts blood circulation effectively.
- Bamboo Salt provides alkaline organic mineral salt. Long term consumption of Bamboo Salt can balance the pH value of body fluids and is very beneficial to our acidic bodies and thus help to improve immune system and health.
Benefits of Bamboo Salt:-
- Improve diabetes (usually in 7 days)
- Improve constipation (usually in 3 days)
- Improve sensitive skin (usually in 3 months)
- Improve hypertension (usually in 30 days)
- Improve cholesterol and blood fat problem (usually in 3 months)
- Improve gastric (usually in 7 days)
- Ease gastric reflux (usually in 1 day)
- Ease chest pain (usually in 3 days)
- Ease tooth ache (usually in 15 minutes)
- Teeth whitening (usually in 14 days)
- Promote healthy teeth and gums (long term consumption)
- Anti-cancer (usually in 30 days)
Bamboo Salt Consumption Method:-
For normal use
- Mix 5g Bamboo Salt (1 sachet) with 250ml plain water. Add more water if you feel the taste is too strong. Bamboo Salt can be added to drinks (coffee, tea, juice…etc) for enjoying enhanced flavour. The best time for consuming Bamboo Salt is morning (empty stomach) and 1 hour before bedtime.
- Mix 5g Bamboo Salt (1 sachet) with 1500ml plain water. Drink throughout the day.
Note: Do not add Bamboo Salt with carbonated drinks or alcohols.
For Diabetes with Hypertension
- First 2 weeks: Mix 1sachet bamboo salt with 1500ml water. Pour out 300ml bamboo salt water into a cup & add in half lemon of lemon juice. The remaining of bamboo salt water could be drink for whole day.
- Third week: People with blood pressure not more than 130/80mm Hg can change the consumption method to twice a day before breakfast & dinner. Mix 1 sachet with 300ml water & half lemon juice and drink it at once. For night, do the same same thing but unneccessary to add in lemon juice.
For Diabetes without hypertension
- Twice a day before breakfast & dinner. In the morning, mix 1 sachet with 300ml water & add in half lemon juice into water. Then, drink at once. For night, do the same thing but unnecessary to add lemon juice.
- People with poor kidney function need to double confirm with doctor prior to consumption. Lemon juice can be replaced with 1 small size bitter gourd juice (occasionally).
Note: Distance with medication about 1 hour.
Recommended Dosage for Bamboo Salt:-
- Very healthy person ：5g once a day
- Physically active person ：5g, 2 times a day
- Chronic diseases ：5g, 2-3 times a day
- Asthma, cough ：5g once a day
- Frequent fever, weak person ：5g, 3 times a day
- Skin problems person ：5g, 4-5 times a day and topical application
- Remarks: If you have hypertension, asthma, heart problems, or ever suffered from severe injury; at the beginning, it is recommended to have 5g once a day. You can only increase consumption after 7 days.
There are no inquiries yet.